<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gah. What an event. I even DREAM about it.

Yup, at the person I'm still pissed off with. Dammit, it's bugging me so much to the point where I dream of it. T__T

Anyway today go school early SIAN ARHHH cause got Oral Practice with Mdm Lydiana. She said I'll do well. Whee~ =D

Then class ok ok lar. Today's PE was the most boring PE I've ever had in my whole entire life lar. Lol. DX

Decided not to retake MT O levels. Can pass can le right? That's what I said before I took it. And well, pass liao loh. -_-; Though a bit bek chek cause I went out of point. Haiz.

According to Mr Wong, he say that my E Maths should be able to get a B if I stop being lazy and start being consistant. Lol. =X Why everyone say I smart but lazy studyyyy. =____= [actually is true larr. Just dun want admit I lazy =X]

Went home with Berwin today. Haha. Thought that it'd be awkward since just met. Ok ok larrr, at least got common topic to talk about. =D He go tuition marhz. Then there got direct bus home. So took with him until the stop then took 28 back. <3~

Oh yeah! Discussed about the band with JaE yesterday. He wants 2 keys, Berwin on lead guitar and him on vocals. Vince on drums if he's good, considering not to take Ben in. I asked Nic but ermm. ._.; Nevermind. Berwin seems not to mind. =D JaE says that it might be visual. PLEASE BE VISUAL. T_T Haha. Don't worry Berwin~ If we do go into visual I'll help you sew your outfit larrrr when I'm free. But pay for the cloth ok? =]

Next streetfest might be performing. =]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
Now why do all Amy cosplayers I see use cotton or satin? = - =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger