<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Haiz long time no update liao, keep forgetting, lol. =X

=====================================================================
-Friday-

Was quite ok lar. Night class was ok as well. Oh well, the paper wasn't hard like Physics and Chem. =X Was supposed to go to TWS' chalet, but then he say I will very rush dun want me go, so I don't go loh. =X

=====================================================================
-Saturday-

Mock exam was ok, though I don't think I can do well. =X

Then later went home, Winnie smsed me ask me go change the shoes. =___= So I go loh.. Kuukuu na bei, she was SUPER late loh. Came at like 3pm? I waited over an hour for her. -___-

Then went to Cosplay Quest. A bit suck sia. The thing ended WAYYY early. When I reached there it just ended. =( Met Zeph in the washroom, lol. Saw Angeldecay on the bus, wtf. XD Then bumped into Elie on the way there. o.o Wa like bumping day hor, lol.

Did Linali again. =haiz= I TELL YOU I WAS BRUTALLY ASSULTED. >_<>(

Then go arcade loh. Played a round of DDR with Ray then nid zhao liao..

====================================================================
-sunday-
Scha overslept. =( So she didn't go Taku's house to study physics. After that she was still sleeping, zomigosh. So I gave tws a ring, and then we agreed to go to the arcade. =D To kill time, since he working maaa, lol. Read Dgray man book 4 and 5 at Taku's place before going to DG. I died on DEAD END, looks like my end came early, lol. Bo stamina liao larrrrrr. Haiz. Did Para Freestyle on Hard mode, not bad wor! Still can pass. =X Money Go! Is currently stuck in my head. NUUOOOOOO. DX

Had lunch cum dinner, lunner*?* [lol, Ray XD] at Macs. Then he "bully" me there. T_T Oh well at least I not sian. XP

Then went to Comics Connection, didn't have anything that either of us wanted so we went to somerset, I walked him to his work place. SEE I SO NICE >_<>
===================================================================
-Monday-
Mock exams killer paper lar.. Don't want talk about it. DX
===================================================================
-Tuesday-
BIANG EH. Why everywhere I go I see red de. Like angry liddat, lol. What if got wild bull come then how? ARHHHHH. See. =P

Gahh. Money Go! is still stuck in my head. T_T

Going to see the fireworks at Esplanade with tws. Tama cannot make it. =( Who else wants to join us? =D
====================================================================

Cosplay stuff:
EOY 06:

Luel bully me T_T Haha not really larrrrr. >D -pat pat- kidding nia

I saw some pictures of other people cosplaying Amy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that their cosplay was shitty as fuck and that they shouldn't do it, cause I don't think I'll make a very good Amy either. I'm just stating that I don't like the way their costumes turn out. It's the materials used bah. Cotton for that kind of dress texture is kinda. Off. >.O;

Cosfest 07:
I will most prob be doing either YGO or X/1999.


YGO:
I was asked to do DMG by Luel. But I lazy to. eh. Do the drops leh. DX All that armour. If I do most prob is Change of Heart or Princess of Tsurugi loh. =X MELISSA DO DMG KKKK? XD


X/1999:
I was thinking of Tokiko Magami, but then I don't look so girly. =X Karen doesn't suit my face. =/ Then my friend ask me to cosplay Nataku, wtf. O___O He's like. TALL? I'm like, a midget? -_-; Oh well.


~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger