<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lol, w00t. The fireworks display was nice sia!

First went to take some pics at home. I wore the vampire dress cause Luel wanted to see if she could fit in it, then a bit zi lian lar so took some pics, whoops. =X

Then went to zzzz a bit. Hey, I've been missing out on sleep so I go catch up marrrhhh~

Got up, showered then went to DG le. =D Tws cooked dinner for me. Yayness! Thankies~! <3

Then met Ray and Leong at the arcade. Leong and his friends also going to see fireworks, Ray didn't know that there were fireworks today. -_- But he followed me and tws there, lol.

Tws cooking not bad lar. Reminds me of my mom's cooking. =X Next time I cook for you also ok? No food poisoning one lar dammit. -_-; You stupid chairman of the la-me club, lol.

Then we walked to the Esplanade. Said lame jokes on the way, lol. Ray one really like. A bit catch no ball arh. o.o; SUPERRRR crowded sia. But we managed to get a good spot. =D Snapped some shots of them, lol. Ray was more willing, stupid neh neh la-me chairman hid his face. -___- Next time post up the pics ok? XD Took some pics of the fireworks, but Ray took the video of it. =] Post then next time also.

Get well soon Taku~! XD Christiana you didn't tell me what time you'll be at city hall. ><

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger