<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Coscon was ok. Nothing big, but at least managed to see my friends. =D

KOed Elmo again, mawhahaha.

=====================================================================

Today stayed home to chiong homework. Nothing much, but I'm pretty ticked off. Screw it, I am VERY ticked off.

First up, you know damn fucking well that I depend on my friends much. Don't have much interests in common, don't study same school, etc, what the fuck else do you want to talk about? Family background? Oh wow thanks a lot. And you like forget your other friends liao. Complain your 2 good buddies don't contact you, what about you? YOU? I don't seem to remember you contacting any of us, only letting us know when we've called you. Thanks SO much for complaining about your significant two and forgetting about "the rest of us".

Then leh? Better still. Note to all: Next time DON'T ask me anything if you don't intend to tell me why you asked. Why? IT PISSES ME OFF. BIG TIME.

Ok fine. So apparently it's my fault I don't have superhuman powers to look into the future. My fault that I don't know now. My fault that I'm pissed off, because you bugged me when I'm in a pretty darn bad mood. My fault that I'm not exactly POLITE when I happened to be PISSED OFF. My fault. My fault. Everything's always my fault. Fine then. FINE. Sorry.

So apparently it's a sin to be ticked off. Amazing. I learnt something new today. And leh? Know you're sick, I've been including you in my prayers. And then leh? AND THEN LEH? THANK EUU SO MUCH HORRZZ.

I seriously have issues with my own emotions. I don't even know how to deal with them. Thanks again for letting them go out of control. I was pissed until I was shivering a little, shedding tears and stuffing myself to the point where I almost threw up. Thankies so much. Now I need more prayers don't I? >>;

Anyway thankies Berwin and Nic for hearing me out. =D But Nic. YOU LEFT EARLY LARRR. WTF. NVM EVEN LET ME SAY BB. T___T -emos- NO worries also to Berwin, not mad at you for not forgetting about Coscon and oversleeping. Haha. =X

Well on the good side I could ji siao Elmo all I wanted, but I think I irritated him a little. Oops, sorry daddy! =X Next time see my mood how k? =D

Anyway I'm still damn fucking pissed off lar. DAMN pissed. Erm, ok not THAT pissed off. But yeah. Feel like apologising, but whatever foR? I'll most prob get another "nvm" or something that leaves me the mark that shows how insignificant I am. So there. Your point being..?

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
BTW NIC YOU STILL OWE ME THE CODE LAR DAMMITT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger