<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Haiz. Almost a week gone and I'm still pissed at that person. How wonderful. Wonder if he'll/she'll become the next Vegitto. =

Today was English O Level Oral. OMGG! I like so screwed up big time. Die liao larrr. T_T

===================================================================

Error One:
Teacher: Tell me the qualities of a friend.
I heard it wrongly, heard it as "threat".
Me: Erm. Threat?
Teacher: -nods head-
So on I went, talking about qualities of threat when I was stopped halfway.
Teacher: Erm. Excuse me. Sorry Jane but did you manage to get the question correctly? "Tell me the qualities of a friend".
Me: OH SORRY!!! >________< -carries on with the actual subject-

WA BIANG EHH. Damn pai seh loh. Both teachers were laughing like hell. T_T

===================================================================

Error Two:
=On qualities of friend=
Me: The person must be able to accept me as who I am and not expect me to change for him/her because then we would be together because of the fake personality that I have come up with.
Teacher: Erm. Sorry, together?
So I think she got it as BGR lar. Haha.
Me: Yup. Together, Erm like. Friends are together because they share a common interest, etc, but not because of your status and all that.
Teacher: -nods head-

HAIZ. =____=;

===================================================================

I got like. 5 questions for the Conversation part. Reading area I'm quite confident. =X Picture was ok ok. So in other words...

Reading: <3
Picture: =
Convo: DX

===================================================================

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger