<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Haizzzz. What an eventful day. -sighs-

Morning got up early, chiong to get ready etc, only to have my dad volunteer to drive me to school. Wtf, then I wake up early and rush like mad for nothing sia. Sit down there stone while waiting for him to finish.

Then later the mock exam. HAIZ. Don't want to talk about it. Just.. No. =____=;;;

Then later went home and chiong to go out again cause I was freaking late [stupid Mr Tan made us stay back for nothing, wtf/], and I was supposed to meet Cruxifixation at 12, Tampines. I reached home at 11.40! D8 So chiong like mad. In the end lehhhh? She never turn up. =___= Waiting 45min for her, because later cannot liao, got something on. So sorry Crux!! -haha refer to later for more funny details-

After that went to Douby Ghout [sp?] to meet this guy called Tec who wants to crossdress as Linali from Dgray man. D8 Ermmm. Nvm. WA LAO HE LOOK DAMN MAN LAR. More man than Kazuki. Omg. D8 Haha online he's DAMN irritating, in real life he isn't that bad. Just that talk damn soft. Hard to hear what he's saying. =___=; WITCH CAT YOUR $100 IS WITH ME!! How do you want to take it? Then later went to the arcade to meet Muffin, and give Esther a surprise meeting! Haha. Oh well, they were both late. As usual. <_<>

Then Muffin came. =] She said that she has to go off first cause Esther's only coming at two, but she didn't realize that it's already after two, haha!! XD So she waited for Esther. =3 While I continued to DDR..... And then I saw Esther in this white formal buttoned blouse and black corset. OMG SEXEH. haha. Whoops. =X ESTHER YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. =D Haha they were being lazy so they didn't DDR with me. =(

So I went to Para. Hard mode on freestyle. Zomigosh I failed. Haha. Then Luel and her bf came. =D They went to play the hammering game, haha. IT LOOKS VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS I TELL YOU. D8 Then we went to play that sword game. Haha. OIIII. UNDERPERFORMING LARRRRRRR. Luel go smack your bf awake. =X Haha kidding. =D It was still fun seeing him play, haha. Then they went to play those erm. Fighting games, WHICH I SO TOTALLY SUCK AT. D8 Oh well, it was fun watching them, haha. Then went to DDR machine... And saw Kula , and another cosplayer who I apparently don't know. Just said hi and then went to DDR! =D With one of Leong's friend.

ZOMIGOSH I PASSED AFRONOVA ON HEAVY!!! <3>( Haha. Then we went to play House Of The Dead 4. Me and Luel's bf, that is. Geez I seriously have to remember his name. >_<;; Not bad, cleared stage 1, halfway of stage 2. HEY NOT BAD FOR FIRST TIMER OKKKK. >_<; Then we went to do para again, after Kula. Was debating if I should play Guitar Freaks or Para, but after seeing so many people Para I also chose Para loh. =X Failed at 4th stage, Station to Station. HAIZ. T_T Haha they were waiting for Niki [sp?] but he never arrived. Wonder how their waiting went, haha. Then I had to leave, so I left Luel and her bf. =] Took 65, after I followed them to This Fashion and showing them some "corsets' sold there. Haha. =X

I saw this cat along the way home that's like. Erm. If it were much much MUCH bigger, I swear people can mistake it as a cow. I'M SERIOUS!!! It resembled that horribly. D8 Then I also saw this weird guy. Driving a car and holding drumsticks. Haha. Whenever it's red light, he'll start hitting the steering wheel with the sticks as if he's playing a drum. Damn stupid, haha.

Later went to Tampines Mall with my parents. Got a new phone. =3 I didn't get N80 like I hoped to get, then again I didn't exactly have any phones in mind so I didn't really care. Got 6313, erm. Ok if I didn't get the model name wrong, haha. MY PARENTS ARE RETARDED. XD

Then eat dinner, then go home liao. Saw this lao ah bei walking this artic dog. O_O The dog is so nice. T_T But huge. D8

Saw Jesuke's pics. OMG YOU LOOK SO SEXEH WITH LONG HAIR. ARHHHH. >_<;;; -glomps-

OH! Regarding Crux part. Haha. ZOMIGOSH I SAW HER WITH HER BF WHILE DAD DROVE US HOME. D8 She was at the traffic light and my dad drove past her. Lucky she didn't see me. PHEW.

Anyway, Melissa asked me to ask that guy to help me burn the Discs, cause she can't burn as well. Sorry Melissa, not that I don't want to help you, just that I don't want to talk to that guy. ^^ After like. Almost a whole week [6 days min], I'm still damn pissed off at him. And I don't think that I'll talk to him soon. So I can't promise that I can bring myself to help you ask him, ya? Hope you understand, sorry once again.

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
ELMO!! FASTER UNLOCK AMY LEH. I WANT TO ESTIMATE HOW MUCH CLOTH TO BUY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger