<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Haiz.

Today got even more pissed off by that guy. Shouldn't have replied him in the first place sia. Fucking hell. Piss me off even more. All the more I don't wish to speak to him.

That aside, I went to meet Leonard for physics. Ehhh. How come Nicky also come along arh? D8 Haha nvm, they were funny! XD Came up with funny names for all the physics formulars AND questions, along with how my teacher marks my work, and cracked some lame O level stuff. Lol, really funny. Oh well, at least I learnt something. =3

Then we went to Subway to have our lunner [lunch + dinner]. ZOMIGOSH ELMO I FINISHED OK? XD Then we sat there talk cock. Haha. Felt so full after finishing, lol. =X

Then hit the arcade! First they went to challenge themselves lar, so funny haha. Shot the wrong game they wanted to play, lol. =X Oh well it was interesting watching them play. Then we went to the DG arcade. Ray wasn't there. =( Nevermind, haha. We watched these 2 pros playing House of the Dead 4. Omg, one credit and played until last stage. D8 Wonder how much they spent on it, haha. They like know where and when to hit sia. Omg, rating all A. DX

So we went to play [leonard and me, HEY I GOT HIS NAME XD]. Died at second stage. AND ELMO YOU SUCK. Cause you made it to 3rd. xP

Then went to DDR, said hi to Aisubeki and friend cause they were there. =D Nicky and Leonard sat there and watched me DDR, cause they refused to play. T_T Then Leonard ran away halfway to play the fighting games, lol. So we joined him later after my DDR game. =D Omg they're funny, haha. Were hitting the buttons so hard the machine was shaking. O_O Then went to see Nicky play Initial D. Haha funny dude. So THAT's where he spend his cash on. Haha. Leonard="Now you know why he's so poor". LOL XD

Then went off liao. =] Luel couldn't join. T_T Cause she went to church. D8 Something I've not attended for almos tthe whole of this year, haha.

btw, what's the use of the sirens on ambulance arh? I mean like. I saw them on before, but they still stop at traffic lights. It's like.

Patient waiting for ambulance
EHHH. Where's the ambulanceeee? How come not here yetttt. Dying already lehhh. T_T

Patient in the ambulance
OIIIII. Drive faster lehhhh. Emergency lehhh, how come still stop at traffic lightttt? Life important one lehhh.

Haha. Just something I thought. But somehow related..? Why stop at traffic light sia. A bit no sense leh.

Oh, and I want to cosplay Dir en Grey one day, as I've always wanted to. =3 Most prob Cage bahz. Or Withering to Death image. I'm stuck on Cage!! @_@ And something's really wrong with me. I cried listening to Cage. o_O

Last thing. I said that if I forgot to bring my SS homework home I"ll bang my head against the wall. And guess what? I forgot. -Looks at wall- T___T

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger