<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Haiz. Hopefully this post can work. Sorry arh, blogspot refused to let me post. =/

Lots of stuff happened. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER!! Reluctant happy birthday to someone. -__-

Minna-san, ganbatte for prelims ok? 8D I didn't have time to study, only 2 days. T_T Hopefully I can pass everything, I"ll be contented. ^^ I was down with high fever, 40 degrees, I spent A LOT of time sleepin, and half the time I was dizzy. =/ Hopefully all goes well. >_<;;

Minna, GANBATTE! 8D

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger