<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Haiz. It happened again. The same dream, that I dreamt.... EXACTLY the same as the ones I've had over and over again. T_T Why does it keep repeating? And this time it was more freaky, much more detailed, and lasted much longer. Whyyyy? D8 It was the beach dream btw.

Once again, the the sea level rose again. And once again me and my friends were fleeing from it. Once again I was pulled into the water. And once again someone would jump and save me. And up up up we'll run again. And then, like before, I'll drop inside again. And yet another one would jump in to save me. And then nearing the top, once again the water will rise and stop right before us, then go back down. And there will be a new comer who comes in, and ask us to stand behind a tree and hold it tight. But this time was different, this time it was in between two trees. D8 But like before, the water rose up again, and we didn't get washed away. D8 When the waves receeded. Then, like the many times I've dreamt of it before, the water stops where it is and we were saved. Then as usual, I'd wake up at that point of time.

What exactly is the meaning of that dream? D8 I wonder.

===================================================================

Well I had another dream after I went back to sleep. XD;

It was a weird one. I dreamt that we were at this. Erm. Place. Where there were a lot of people, and me, my friends and some of my cousins were there. We were supposed to take up only one lane [which has 2 rooms], but somehow it become two. Because the group of people taking the other lane somehow mysteriously disappeared. But no one else realized it, or seem to care. And then somehow cousin Shanice was supposed to come over but never did. o_o

And then I was walked out of the area, and it was like erm. FF-kinda like. Lots of stuff, and really beautiful. Like a really beautiful park/garden. And then I saw this house. I entered and saw a really dark lane. And saw something really stupid happen. XD And then I continued walking.. And saw this person up on the tree looking quite demented. Then so I walked on.. And somehow I saw Jessica, and then this old man, I pressume her grandfather, really bringing her down by words. And then I saw her bro, looking down at her....

I walked out of the house, and realized that I actually had walked through a lot of the garden, a whole course. And I somehow decided to go to this other place to find out something, forgot what.... Then I woke up.

===================================================================

And yet again I went back to bed. D8

This time I dreamt that me and my friends were on this mission. First we would be on a boat, and something really important will be floating about at this certain part of the river. We had to jump in and take it before going back on the boat. That's job no. 1. So we were practicing. And it wasn't that hard for the few times we did that.

I remember this point of time where I had to go to the washroom. Now I know that there's a lot of people who died on that boat, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw. I opened the door, and I saw beds in front of me, the left was this dining area and the washroom was on the right. Ok, seems fair enough. 2 people went past me, to the dining area. I ignored them and moved to the washroom area as if there was nothing wrong. But there definately was. On the other corner was the beds, there were covers covering the sleeping area, but there wasn't anyone inside. However you can see a figure lying on the bed. So what exactly is that? I got so freaked out I didn't go to the washroom area anymore. And then there was chaos. Really chaos. Everyone was running around, fighting etc. But nvm, after a while it died down.

And so the actual mission came. And the 5 of us stood at the small opening which we will jump out of. And then there it was! The item floating about, like they said. I jumped in and grabbed it before the rest actually jumped into the water. They were like 'AIYA SO FAST TAKE FOR WHAT? No fun liao' but still helped me back on the ship.

Then we reached this place where erm. It's kinda freaky. We had to sit these "rides" that spins you round and round 360 degrees vertically. And you are seated in a really weirdly arranged manner. And then we had to sit on this boat, and we saw ourselves on the "rides" again. Pretty weird huh. Nevermind. So we continued onto this really weird area. Haha. There were witches etc. And my friends chose to go straight, where all the erm. Grasshoppers are? D8 And they'd attack us. OMG WTF ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?!?! I gave up halfway and went to where we came from originally. And I took the other route. Of course the ones my friends took was faster. But I came across some weird people, and one of them warned me of this witch. And then the train came, and I boarded it. Somehow my friends were on it as well, so it was ok. Then somehow the train was broken into two parts. D8 And I was the only one at the back. I did what I was supposed to do on the train, and then I went to sit at this hidden compartment at the very end of the train. It was so weird, I was all alone. And I kept staring at the passage that's beside me. I was frightened that someone or something would just walk past me, so I tried to hide as many parts of my body inside the hidden compartment, cause my right hand's elbow was sticking out. I felt really uncomfortable. But in the end it turned out ok.

===================================================================

There's more details but I can't remember. HAIZ. T_T

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger