<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Went to Waseda open house last Sunday. It was fun. 8D Elmo alighted at the wrong stop, *#&(**!(#*%^%. Helena and Ellax [SK] saw us at the bus stop and almost alighted haha. Luckily I told them that it wasn't the stop. =X Ellax still can remember me lehhh. Whoa. D8

The Waseda was ok haha. I met lots of friends there. 8D Kelton couldn't recognise me. T_T If he say he didn't see me at least better reason haha [since he's tallllllllll and I'm short XDDDD]. Then went to see Danny play in the basketball tournament. They won, yay! 8D

Then go walk walk. Very crowded arh~! Elmo had to walk sideways!! XDDD He say he can become shinobi liao. Haha, I think is more like he occupy more space. XP

After that went Jurong East to have lunch/dinner. Or lunner/dunch, as Steve calls it haha. Went to eat KFC and talk cock arh! Haha, laughed until stomach pain sia. Then Ziru and Elmo had to leave. Then later on at 6, Ozzy and this girl went to watch a movie, so Steve, Selphie and I went to walk around before heading to the arcade. Wanted to DDR but I sick, best not to. Perccussion freaks was being hogged by this girl, so I gave up trying lol.

Overall, a very fun day. 8D

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger