<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hur hur. Prelims about halfway done, the papers demoralizes me. =/ Haha ok lar actually is not that hard, but is more of because I didn't really study cause I sick lol. =X

=====================================================================

I went to Waseda open house. There wasn't much, but it was hard to move around cause it was crowded. Elmo had to walk sideways LOL. Then he say what he can become shinobi liao. D8 Uncleeee, is because you fat larrrr, occupy more space. =P Haha.

Then watched Danny play in the basketball tournament. They won! Yayness. 8D Also met some of my friends there. ^^ Whoa Ellax still remembers me. D8 Haha. I saw Kelton! XD But he didn't recognise me. ;-; Until I poked him haha. ._.;

After that we went to Jurong East to have lunch/dinner/lunner/dunch. Haha. Last 2 were suggested by Steve. 8D

We talked cock. OMG it was sooooooo funny haha. I laughed until I had stomach pain. ;_; After that Ziru and Elmo had to go since Elmo had to book in haha. XP The rest of us stayed. Ozzy and this other girl went to watch a movie later at 6, so Steve, Selphie and I went to walk around haha, since it was raining. Went to the arcade. 8D I wanted to DDR but I sick, so best not to. T_T I wanted to try Drum Mania [percussion freaks] too, but then this girl was hogging the machine. =/ Oh well, haha. It was still a nice day. 8D

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
Btw thanks Scha for helping me with POA. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger