<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wow... It's been like.. AEONS since I last updated eh? XD Well, I've been busy with school. Submission week is coming up! =( All my moneh's going to fly away. T_T =emos=

So anyway, CCN day is this Friday, do come and support us if you're free! Some of the Year 2 ADMers are setting up shops at the Design Entrance on Monday and Tuesday as part of our projects, do come support us if you can/want! XD I'll be taking that subject next block, so GIVE MEH YOUR SUPPORT!! =3

Okay, I shall go back and do my projects. XD;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger